Pen Boutique not only sent me the Mont Paper Sketchbook that I have reviewed here, but also this pocket size Lokta notepad, which I will give away to a lucky reader to try!
This notepad contains 48 pages of plushy yet lightweight Lokta paper and measures 3.14 inch in width and 4.72 inch in length (7.98 cm x 11.99 cm). It has a bamboo closure where one slides a thin piece of bamboo through two pre-made holes to fasten the notebook. This will be a great chance for one to try out Lokta paper, in a convenient and portable size no less.
Here is how you can enter this giveaway and some dainty rules:
1. Leave a comment on this post on how you would use this notepad. One comment per person please.
2. Each comment will be numbered in the order it is entered.
3. This giveaway is open internationally, as long as USPS delivers to your country.
4. The giveaway will end on September 30th, 2014 at 11:59PM PST.
5. The winner will be announced on October 1, 2014 on a separate post on this blog and will have a week to e-mail me a valid mailing address. If I did not hear from the winner during the given time, a new one will be drawn from the existing pool.
Good luck everyone!